10 Aug 2011

...wearing my new Dude Shoes




One of our new clients is an Italian shoe brand called Dude Shoes, which are just the lightest, cutest shoes I can remember wearing.

I first thought the style might be a little too preppy for me but I am finding lots of outfits to wear them with so I must be mistaken. Also, I am getting lots of comments and interest from peeps which is always nice. The coolest comment we have had from is from Gridlock magazine “Wow – they’re like walking on a cuddle!”, how cute is that!




Even the packaging is fun; whisky's - my chosen tipple. Check out the men's too which are much more manly.



Sam dropped me into work this morning so I had the pleasure of a squirmy little Badger on my lap on the way. Pity he was a bit muddy from pond-dipping last night and got my white trousers a little dusty...

Also, these photos flag up how much his little feather chops are in need of a trim.

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes look incredibly comfy!! The packaging is seriously amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete