12 Aug 2011

...asking blonde or brunette?

So, I have been toying with the idea of going blonde.

I've always liked the idea but was advised when I had long hair that it would completely ruin it so I'd have to get it all cut off. Now that it has all been cut off, I thought it's the perfect time before it grows too long.

I was all for it until I spoke to a couple of hairdressers today who explained that I wouldn't be able to go ashen blonde straight away but could get a golden blonde. Now I really love the idea of being a dirty, white blonde with roots - which (as my hair is so dark apart from the grey) would be pretty much a given. Not really liking the idea of going a golden blonde as much...



What do you think? Shall I go for it? Or shall I leave it?







No comments:

Post a Comment