15 Aug 2011

...pondering children at weddings

Most of the weddings I've been to lately seem to have an 'only children of the bridal party' rule, if any at all. This has always seemed reasonable, as it helps keep costs down & in the majority of cases, gives mum & dad a well-received break or 'date night' as the magazines are fond of phrasing it.
The conundrum is, the older I get, the more my close friends are reproducing... which could make things a little tricky if the day ever came.
But fear not! Ever the trend-setter, Kate Moss has stepped in and changed my mind, along with probably half of Britain.
After seeing this official wedding photo in particular, I'm all for adding my friend's sprogs to the wedding party. On one condition...they must all be dressed like little flower faeries & look at me adoringly all day. Now I don't think that's too much to ask for?

Copyright Mario Testino

No comments:

Post a Comment