17 Aug 2011

...monkeying around at Monkey World

...thinking I must be the ONLY person in Dorset who hasn't been to Monkey World. So I took my little nephew Luca last Sunday.


...playing 'the first person to see a monkey wins,' and needless to say Luca won. Won nothing but the prestige of being the winner. Oh to be six years old again when that was enough.

My twin looked after Monkey World's advertising and it really hit home what a fantastic job they do there to look after those little lives. I'll always remember how Jim got sick when my dad was sick with pretty much the same thing. Two pretty amazing men.

...walking with the Limas was our favourite bit

So we took one home...


Lisa x





1 comment:

  1. Ooohh they must have just re-opened the lima bit recently. I went to Monkey World 3 times in 2009 but haven't been in a while. You just can't be sad when a monkey is around! Will have to visit again now the lima bit it open again! Glad you had a nice time :) x

    ReplyDelete