14 Sept 2011

...recovering from the Maverick UK Slacklining Championships at Windfest




Last weekend, I was lucky enough to be looking after the PR for my boss's event, Windfest.



My boyfriend, Sam's company Maverick Slacklines chose Windfest to host the very first UK Slacklining Championships. So in between greeting press and photographers, I watched the semi-finals and finals. Now, I had seen the guys slacking at events over the past year but I didn't realise how much they had stepped up and the tricks and combos they were landing just completely blew me away.

Maverick team rider Jake White

Mr Maverick, Ian Jennings

Maverick's UK Slacklining Champion 2011 - Mr Jacob Hirsch-Holland

I'm so darn proud of the lot of them for pulling this off and for showing how talented the UK slackers are.





The very flexible Chloe Loader



Thanks to Ian Loveland for the photos and Danny Bulmer for the video x

No comments:

Post a Comment