9 May 2011

...fantasising about having the courage to let my hair go grey

...fantasising about having the courage to let my hair go grey.

American Vogue
I noticed my first grey hairs at only 19 and they have been multiplying very slowly and steadily for over 10 years now. While I didn't need to start dying my hair really until the last few years, I got into the habit after experimenting with highlights. As my hair is so dark, highlights never seem to give it the sun-kissed look I'm aiming for, it only ever ends up looking a bit ginger. But not a stunning red-flamed ginger more of a mottled moggy ginger.

As much as I would love to ditch the dye & embrace the grey, I do think it can look quite severe and is quite hard to carry off. Kristen does a wonderful job which gives me hope that one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment