2 May 2011

...looking at this little face

For today I am...
 
My cockapoo Badger has spent most of the day snoozing in bed with us, mainly on our heads.

...watching bad telly on the iplayer as moving to the lounge would require simply way more effort than I can muster.

...wearing mostly my dressing gown, as it's taken until 4pm to have a bath but isn't that what bank holidays are for.

...listening to If you're feeling sinister by Belle and Sebastian on 6 music and to Badger squeaking at me, which, as his tummy is full, I can only deduce means it's time for walkies.

...discovering that left-handed people are more fearful than right-handed people which reaffirms why I won't let my left-handed twin sister watch the Exorcist.

...reading the Independent from Saturday, with Royal Wedding artwork from Tracy Emin and lots of comments about Pippa's backside. Who would have thought that would be the most memorable sight from the day? 

...learning how difficult it is to come up with a blog name.

No comments:

Post a Comment