3 Jan 2014

...taking the decorations down

Ok that might be a little white lie as technically, I didn't take the decorations down. Sam kindly did it all as I am back at work now. But it's strange how I have moved on from Christmas so quickly this year.

It might be because I have a more life changing event to look forward to and we are so not prepared!

Sam's brother Roo and his wife Ray have had their baby three weeks early; Ray had to be induced and had an emergency c section due to pre-eclampsia. Little Oliver Robin is gorgeous, only 4lbs 8ozs but doing really well.


So looking forward to meeting him, he's definitely got his father's nose. Does make me wonder what bits of Sam and what bits of me our baby will have...

Sam is making headway with the nursery and we have lots of plans for the weekend. That's if I make it home as the road I work on, Shore Road in Sandbanks, was closed this morning due to flooding, its all over the Daily Mail.  Here's hoping it stays open until 5.30pm.


Hope you are all keeping dry and staying safe from this crazy weather. Darren Aronofsky couldn't wish for a better PR stunt for his new Noah movie...



2 comments:

  1. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw this post on Bloglovin'! Thought you'd had your baby super early!!
    Aww he's a right cutie though - and 4lb 8oz! He must be proper teeny weeny!
    Hope you get home okay
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha i didn't think about that! Mine is still snuggled up inside with hiccups.
      All the flooding has cleared thankfully. Spotted some surfers running across the beach car park to catch a wave, crazy fools!

      Delete