30 Jan 2014

...playing the waiting game

I am so glad that my twin and my sister ignored my reservations and threw me a surprise baby shower. It was so lovely to have the opportunity to see some of my oldest and closest friends all in the same place before the baby is born.

My reticence was that I have not seen some of them for so long and I would be embarrassed to then get presents. But it was such a lovely surprise and I was actually speechless and went very red to be the centre of attention, very unlike me.


We played games, who would have thought so many celebs have called their babies Beau and Axl? And the nicest part for me was reading the wish notes that my friends had written for the baby and I. I can only wish that my baby has friends as fab as you all.

Rainbow cupcake

And the cupcakes which match the nursery were a lovely touch, thanks twinny.

I am now on maternity leave and the Liz Lean PR girls gave me a great send off with an even greater spread.


Any excuse for cake! I am really going to miss my girls x





No comments:

Post a Comment