22 Oct 2014

..Bell tent testing

I've always wanted a bell tent and after years of Sam refusing I was so surprised when he bought me one for my birthday.


And not just any old bell tent, a strawberries and cream one that looks like a circus tent!


Sam admitted that now we have Jesse the way we camp is going to have to change too. No more pop up tent that barely fits us two, an airbed and Badger but can be popped up and down in seconds leaving valuable time for drinking.


He has resigned himself to the fact that we need to bring more 'stuff', cue the furry covers, lanterns, oh and the baby stuff so we need the extra space.


Next summer festival season is going to be a different kind of fun...


2 comments:

  1. I JUST WANT TO EAT JESSE ALL UP. I seriously love him so much.
    Also, AMAZING tent. Is there room for 2 more and a little one?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as well after the way he was gummy biting your chin! There's plenty of room especially for his mate Huxley x

      Delete